Let's create the most beautiful images you have ever seen of the most important people in your life!
We take photographs for the future. Of course your images will be precious to you right now, but just imagine in 5 or 10 years, when your sweet baby will sit on the couch with you and flip through their photo album and be amazed at how tiny they once were! They will see the love in your eyes as you held them just a few weeks after they were born.
Whether you are expecting your first or sixth baby, or have just recently welcomed a new darling baby into your life by birth or adoption, I would love to work with you to create breathtaking images that will be deeply meaningful to you and them in the future.
Contact me for a complimentary consultation to discuss your ideal session and we will design it exactly as you imagine.
Learn more about my personal background by reading this recent interview with Voyage Dallas. I am a proud member of the Professional Photographers of America. I am licensed and insured in the state of Texas. I serve the North Dallas area, including: Plano, Carrollton, Addison, Frisco, McKinney, Allen, Prosper, Richardson, Irving, Garland, The Colony.
10 random facts about me:
- I did some modeling in my 20s, but realized I preferred to be on the other side of the camera.
- I grew up in NY, and also lived in PA, VA, MI and now TX.
- I studied classical music in college: voice and piano at first, but eventually switched to a finance degree, while also taking photography film classes on the side, talk about a diverse educational experience!
- I was in the US Army for 8 years as a military police officer.
- I have 3 beautiful girls and a handsome sweetheart husband, who I met in an entrepreneurship class in college.
- I love coffee, sunshine and Mozart.
- I am pretty tall, but terrible at all sports. My husband has tried to teach me tennis, but what can I say, it's not my gift.
- I'm a night owl, hate folding laundry more than anything, and have a terrible memory. (Google calendar is my brain or I know nothing.)
- I love learning new things, am very creative and hyper-focused when it's something I love, and have 100 new ideas every day. (Sometimes at night, which keeps me awake.)
- I used to love to travel outside the US (before the 3rd child), and have been to Mexico, Canada, India, Oman, Germany, Spain, UK, France, Bulgaria & Greece. I'd love to go to Australia and Hawaii sometime.