I have 4 children (all girls!) and I still regard my experiences of pregnancy, birth and having a newborn as truly the most amazing days of my life. Of course it's exhausting but that time goes by so fast! You will always be grateful to have documented your growing family! I love talking about pregnancy, birth experiences, taking care of newborns, etc, so if you are a new mom, feel free to ask me all the questions! I love babies and all things motherhood!
Learn more about my personal background by reading this interview with Voyage Dallas. I am a proud member of the Professional Photographers of America. I serve the North Dallas area, including: Plano, Carrollton, Addison, Frisco, McKinney, Allen, Prosper, Richardson, Irving, Garland, The Colony.
10 random facts about me:
- I am a believer in Jesus as my Savior and daily am reminded how I fail but I know I am forgiven.
- I did some modeling in my 20s, but realized I prefer to be on the other side of the camera.
- I grew up in NY, and also lived in PA, VA, MI and now TX. I always loved moving and starting somewhere fresh.
- I studied classical music in college: voice and piano at first, but eventually switched to a finance degree, while also taking photography film classes on the side; talk about a diverse educational experience!
- I'm a veteran of the US Army.
- I'm a homeschool mom of 4 blue-eyed girls, ages 11, 8, 6, and 3.
- I love coffee, sunshine and Mozart.
- Weightlifting seriously changed my life, mentally and physically. I highly recommend it. I love feeling strong!
- I hate folding laundry more than anything (I pay my girls to do it), and have a terrible memory. (Google calendar is my brain or I know nothing.)
- I love to travel, but haven't done much since after kid #3.
↑ This photo was taken by Angela Jackson Photography in 2020.